• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is any chance that Bergkamp would come here. I reckon he is staying at Ajax until given the full reigns or at least at a bigger club. Also, the North East is probably too far away as he doesn't fly.

Meulensteen is ment to be one of the best coaches in the world!! If we where going down the route of an untested manager then we would b a good shout!!

What about Paul Ince?? He doing a good job at Blackpool!! My personal fav would b Martin O Neil he is a great man manager and I think that's what we need!! If he would some how get us up he is very good in transfer market!!

We don't have the money for an O'Neil team....

I didn't say we did!! I said he is a good man manger and that's what we need at min to get the best out of players we have now!! IF he could get us into prem he would then have the money to spend and he always buys well!! Don't get why people think he is a cheque book manager??? He had no money with Celtic and Leicester and did a really good job!!

Even though I wanted change I did feel a bit down last night. Having looked at the truly 'odd' oddschecker market I've cheered up no end. Absolutely hilarious.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11680/8985256/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gareth Southgate blames the fans for Mowbray's dismissal. Also, the article mentions that RDM is one of the names reportedly under consideration.

I think you need to read it again

Well he blamed the fans as being the final straw....

Dont you think what happened at the game sat with the fans was the final straw

@JP - Leicester was a long time ago (back in the Robson era), and Celtic? Any manager with half an ounce of sense could do well at Celtic Park...

Villa - He spent a fortune on Starting XI players and ignored the fact it's a squad game. Therefore they always promised much, but fell because of the inevitable injuries and a lack of depth.

Sunderland - Spent another fortune and the rest speaks for itself...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11680/8985256/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gareth Southgate blames the fans for Mowbray's dismissal. Also, the article mentions that RDM is one of the names reportedly under consideration.

I think you need to read it again

Well he blamed the fans as being the final straw....

Dont you think what happened at the game sat with the fans was the final straw

I think Gibson made his mind up long before this. When Mowbray came out and said Boro had to win 4 on the bounce to save their season was the nail on the coffin I reckon. He made his decision to get rid then but was just waiting for the right time.

Ray Wilkins is the best name I've seen today IMHO - very sensible, will sort midfield and defence out. Very good coach

100% AGREE.

We need a sensible choice - and wilkins could be it

Wilkins is a great shout, did RDM work with him at Chelsea? If so, what are the chances of them both or am I being greedy ;)

If we net Phelan, Meulensteen or Neville, I want full credit, in writing, from Steve Gibson...

I introduced those three names into the forum motnhs ago, and we all know the club read these boards ;)