• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting / hoping for next week. Is there a reason why you think its going to be that week VB or just a guess?

Just something I've been told this morning and from the bit of information I've gone with my prediction.

My prediction is the new manager will be announced on Monday 4th November.

Makes sense, drum up some interest in the Watford home game on the Saturday and then the new man will have 2 weeks till the Leeds game so could be a good move.

I don't think Holloway will be interested Prowler. I think he wants time away from the game after listening to his interview last night.

I dont think one person has voted for JFH, which says a lot really.

hopefully our man will be in attendance on friday and has a glimpse of the potential of what we can do with atmosphere, performance etc.

Terry Butcher would be a good shout in my opinion, has completed his apprenticeship in Scotland, has been a success up there and would be a good time to move on in his career.

Terry Phelan would be my second choice but he has no managerial experience and could be a disaster, only time will tell!!!!

Terry Butcher would be a good shout in my opinion, has completed his apprenticeship in Scotland, has been a success up there and would be a good time to move on in his career.

Terry Phelan would be my second choice but he has no managerial experience and could be a disaster, only time will tell!!!!

Mike Phelan*

Mike Phelan*

Wasnt Terry Phelan a Full back for Everton...i only remember this because i had about 8 Terry Phelans in my panini stickers collection and i could never shift them!?

Phelans Odds have dropped again £1 nets you 91p profit.

Venus is his closest contended at 100/30 which is 3/1 i think.

next nearest is holloway at 16/1 so looks like a 2 way battle between the man most people want, and the man almost noone wants.

If your reading Gibbo... do the right thing.