• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

VB have you heard whether we're moving any closer in deciding who Gibson wants from the shortlist?.

I was hoping Hull would struggle this season so Bruce would be sacked and become available but that's definitely not going to happen any time soon with the way they've started this season.

VB have you heard whether we're moving any closer in deciding who Gibson wants from the shortlist?.

I was hoping Hull would struggle this season so Bruce would be sacked and become available but that's definitely not going to happen any time soon with the way they've started this season.

Steve Bruce.... Seriously??? Wtf

Venus says we're nowhere near good enough to threaten the top end of the table:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-venus-boro-not-good-6268305

Yet Burnley and Blackpool are battling near the top with a weaker squad than ours but the difference is their players are far better organised and hungry for success than ours. Defeatism at its worst by Venus.

What's so shocking about that?. I couldn't care less that he's a Geordie as he's a very good manager.

disagree mate.

have you seen his stats?

He aint done anything as a manager except runner up winner in 2002...

Not for me

got Birmingham promoted, kept wigan up then finished high up the season after, yes sunderland didnt go well but he never really had a chance. just got hull promoted and is doing very well with them too.

a very good manager who has done alot