• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Right someone is watching this forum lol everyone I have mentioned have now had there prices slashed even Stuart Pearce who wasn't even in the betting !

Do we reckon Gibson has someone already lined up. When a new manager comes in I would guess Venus will be the next to leave, so has Gibson already got his man and just waiting or was Barnsley really just the final straw! He's normally quite shrewd so maybe he has and will be announced/introduced for the Donny game

I think we've had someone lined up since the international break.

Aarfy - that was not my point. He knows the league, his team play decent football etc etc. Cloughs failed at Derby, MoN would be a disaster, DiMatteo will move at his first chance, Pullis/Warnick - no way. Etc etc etc - yet Sean Dyche after years of low profile and low respect goes to Burnley and does a great job to date.

Do we reckon Gibson has someone already lined up. When a new manager comes in I would guess Venus will be the next to leave, so has Gibson already got his man and just waiting or was Barnsley really just the final straw! He's normally quite shrewd so maybe he has and will be announced/introduced for the Donny game

I think we've had someone lined up since the international break.

That was my first thought but seems strange to leave the 2 weeks break and not get anyone in if that's the case, them 2 weeks could have been useful to a new manager

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/middlesbrough/next-permanent-manager

clough just gone to second fav :S

Solskjaear would be fantastic but i doubt he would come

please not pearce

108 guests, sign up!!!!!!!!!!

AV says Venus will get a chance to stake a claim for the job over the next few games:

http://anthonyvickers.boroblogs.co.uk/2013/10/exclusive-mogga.html

it never ***ing rains

Aarfy - that was not my point. He knows the league, his team play decent football etc etc.

You could make the exact same case for Clough - who you labelled as a failure.

By the same token of thought we should never have sacked Mowbray - who knows this division, plays decent football etc etc...