• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Any why is Venus spared the criticisms?! He was part of the coaching staff that failed to identify and change issues with the teams setup. Its a ludicrous choice if Venus is appointed, in fact I don't think any of the coaching staff should feel that their jobs are safe. All should interview for their own jobs if the new manager doesn't bring people in. Justify what you've done to improve the squad.

Somerset Boro - are you The Artist Formerly Known as gladgarethsgone? :P

i am, i updated it just before they sacked Mowbray mainly due to the fact i wanted Mowbray to go more than i ever did southgate so i changed it. next thing you know hes gone!!! should of done it in February lol

Apparently theres a few rumbles about Phelan to Palace, could throw a spanner in our works

If that's the case our prospects are darkening...

If Di Matteo doesn't fancy the cold, brisk, Smog filled air of Teesside then that's even more bleak.

Meulensteen or McCarthy would be my ports of call after that...

Suprised Uwe Rosler or Phil Parkinson havnt been mentioned that much. both working very well and wouldnt be too expensive

I'd take Rosler - Lots of potential, quite hard line and pretty young for a manager.

Parkinson has done a great job at Bradford, though has a suspect CV pre-Bantams.

Suprised Uwe Rosler or Phil Parkinson havnt been mentioned that much. both working very well and wouldnt be too expensive

I'd take Rosler - Lots of potential, quite hard line and pretty young for a manager.

Parkinson has done a great job at Bradford, though has a suspect CV pre-Bantams.

^^^^^this. done well with a team that weren't expected to do anything. low budget and gets the most out of his players.