Juke

Ledesma

Richardson

Gibson

Haroun

Park

Leutweiler

What no Leadboots Billy, is he injured :P

im hoping he at least has the attitude that we play to our strenghts and not lets try and contain them.

basic 4-4-2 with emnes and Kamara up front and AA and crayola on the wings to put the fear of god into them. Varga and butterfield in the middle. gibson and woodgate at the back with hoyte and friend and steele in between the sticks.

4-0 with an Emnes hatrick and gorgeous getting the other one :)

UTBB!!!!

im hoping he at least has the attitude that we play to our strenghts and not lets try and contain them.

basic 4-4-2 with emnes and Kamara up front and AA and crayola on the wings to put the fear of god into them. Varga and butterfield in the middle. gibson and woodgate at the back with hoyte and friend and steele in between the sticks.

4-0 with an Emnes hatrick and gorgeous getting the other one :)

UTBB!!!!

That is the line up i'd go for!

I think we'll be lucky to have 18k at the match regardless. The Sheffield Wednesday game worked well last year because we were doing well. Despite Mowbray going, I think a lot of people are still going to be waiting to see what happens before they decide to come back and while the £12 price will bring some more people in and the fact that it is Friday and suits many who can't go due to Saturday work, we're still going to be looking at a half decent crowd only.

I personally don't think there is a manager who is going to join that will make people jump up and down with delight and pack the Riverside to the rafters and I doubt the appointment will be made that soon.

Home win for me anyway and just maybe we'll see the shackles taken off the team and a good, spirited display for those who do turn up.