oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Doncaster (H)

I would like to see Ben Gibson start at LB as Friend cannot defend well enough, I don't think it will happen though.

I think we will set up 4-4-2 with: Steele, Richardson, Ayala, Woodgate, Friend, Adomah, Leabitter, Butterfield, Carayol, Emnes, Kamara.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I would like to see Ben Gibson start at LB as Friend cannot defend well enough, I don't think it will happen though.

I think we will set up 4-4-2 with: Steele, Richardson, Ayala, Woodgate, Friend, Adomah, Leabitter, Butterfield, Carayol, Emnes, Kamara.

Dropping Friend against his former team...brutal, although i can see your logic in doing so.

I think there will be one or two or maybe even 3 surprises, Smallwood could get in, Gibson retain may his place not necessarily the same position! :-S

For once I am actually excited about seeing us on tv, in the past it's all just been a big let down with two exceptions off the top of my head being the time we beat cardiff 3-0 and blackburn 2-0 or 2-1 with jukeys brace and his sublime looping header.

Please don't let me down boro :(

Kamara

Ledesma Butterfield Adomah

Smallwood leadbitter

Friend Williams Gibson Hoyte

Steele

Think Smallwood deserves a chance, hopefully venus and hoyte have a good relationship (unlike tony). Was thinking of dropping gibson but i think it would send him the wrong messages and knock his confidence if he was dropped as soon as he doesn't play fantastically! Ayala probably needs a bit more time to settle in anyway.

Oh and i like the new mobile colour scheme! Looks a lot smarter

Looking forward to tonight. riverside will be the busiest its been this year. Hopefully people will be a bit less gloomy as well!

Im going for a 532 which Im sure I'll get shot down for :p

-------------Steele------------

----ayala--gibson--williams----

Hoyte---------------------friend

------whitehead--leadbitter-----

----------butterfield-----------

---------emnes----juke----------

Allows friend to get forward without worrying as much about defending. Three cb's to stay solid at the back, but plenty of attacking prowess going forwards! Anyway, I must go, I'm expecting a call from gibbo anytime now!

Is there any possibility of getting the game on the internet at a location far, far away, like out on the prairie?

Google "First Row Sports"

Follow the first link

Follow the link for football

Scroll down and follow the link for this match

Enjoy!

The streams don't usually become active until kick off time and if it's dodgy, try another channel (there will be a few different channel options above the feed)

Hope this helps!

Is there any possibility of getting the game on the internet at a location far, far away, like out on the prairie?

Follow the first link

Enjoy!

The streams don't usually become active until kick off time and if it's dodgy, try another channel (there will be a few different channel options above the feed)

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Boro 27. Will try to see the game with your assistance. Now, I'm going to sleep. It's 0145 here and a chilly 4 C.

Follow the first link

Enjoy!

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Boro 27. Will try to see the game with your assistance. Now, I'm going to sleep. It's 0145 here and a chilly 4 C.

No worries buddy, with the game being on sky there will be loads of links to choose from, as a BT Sport customer I will be streaming it myself!