oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn (A)

fcborolono.png

Introduction

Hey folks, this is my third match ever and my second in a row, I know it's Tuesday and I've took ages to make it so I've repaid you all by whacking out photoshop and making some images for you all to enjoy. I've spent way too long on this match thread! (A cheeky karma would be nice ;D) Let's hope this is another win and I get to do my third match thread in a row and let the Weasel luck carry on.

Oh right yeah, on topic now. We were pretty awesome vs Doncaster, being at that game and spilling my hot chocolate all over my crotch was worth it to see that beautiful Adomah chip and performance. This could either be another dominant performance for us, a bit of a scrap and win or an absolute mauling in my opinion. Here's hoping that the new manager thing hasn't worn off and we go back to being calamity.

[align=center]Emnes_In_The_Bin.png

My beloved Emnes is going to take out the trash[/align]

[align=center]Details:

Jordan Rhodes vs Middlesbrough

Ewood Park

2nd November

15:00

Sky Bet Championship[/align]

Preview:

Our form this season hasn't been great but hopefully now that we have Tony Mowbray gone we can really turn things around, see some positive substitutions and tactics and generally just not be terrible. Mark Venus could make a real stake for the job with a win vs a decent Blackburn side. This is the match to see that if Venus is cut out to manage the mighty Boro or if the performance vs Doncaster was just a one off and they were just really bad.

[align=center]grantleadbitter.png

Grant Leadbitter beheading the beast.[/align]

The Opponents:

Blackburn find themselves 12th in the league where as we are at 15th, for the moment. Blackburn are a very inconsistent side, one minute they can beat Watford 1-0 with a great performance and the next week they can lose to Doncaster 2-0 (yes, that's right. DONCASTER) We all know what we did to Doncaster last week, so let's hope we can do that to Blackburn. Rover's manager is currently Gary Bowyer so not exactly a tactical genius, I would fancy us to win this one. One player we do have to worry about though is Jordan Rhodes who I'm sure we're all familiar with. The Scot has 37 goals in 54 appearances for Rovers and is absolutely lethal at this level, he's already top scorer in the league with 10. It's fine though because we've got big Jonny!

[align=center]jonnywoodgaterhodes.png

What Woodgate is going to do to Rhodes on Saturday.[/align]

[align=center]Score prediction:

Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Blackburn Rovers[/align]

[align=left]Adomah

Kamara[/align]

Rhodes

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Well done matchthread. Great pictures!

It's a shame i missed the doncaster game (i'm in Seoul and i didn't bring a computer), for once when we're on TV i can't watch!

Anyway, i reckon we'll win this one. 3-2 to the Boro (Adomah 2, Emnes 1).

It's hard to predict this one, Blackburn are a good side but if we play as well as we did against Doncaster we should win although consistency has definitely been lacking this season

should be a good game though

i will predict a boro win as always. clean sheet would be nice, but hard to see it against blackburn.

2-1 boro win.

like you said, blackburn is inconsistent, the same can also be said about boro.

I hope we can get some consistency going..

GO Boro !