oneBoro Forum

Call Of Duty Ghosts

Anyone else get this? I was actually really impressed with it, for me it's the best one they've done since MW2

If anyone else has it on the Xbox and fancies a couple of games online give me a shout

I was hoping for one of these threads, I've always preferred battlefield myself, but usually pick up both as they are completely different games online.

Don't think i will be bothering this year as from the reviews i've read both games suffer on current consoles due to the time spent perfecting them on next gen.

Yeah apparently they were made for the next gen and ported over to the now old consoles, but to be honest you really can't tell the difference. The only downside is that the maps are on the large side and there is no ground war mode, which is apparently because the old consoles wouldn't be able to handle it.

That mission in space was taking the *** in my opinion. Next year they'll be fighting in Mars or inside a volcano. Also the ending (don't wanna give anything away) was a bit silly.

Multiplayer is interesting. They've stripped down the number of killstreaks and placed more emphasis on the squads thing - which is rather addictive imo, especially if you have a few mates. I also quite like the extinction mode and some of the loadouts on there. Never been past Hive 8 though.

What's more annoying the space mission or the under water missions! Story mode far to short can be done in aday

I think it's around 10 hours, which although it is short, it's definitely one of the longest Call Of Duty campaigns they've done

is it worth getting to play the online????

i had it in my hand but put it down before i got to the checkout luckily as i really shouldnt buy another game lol

The multiplayer is pretty typical COD multiplayer. It's still essentially the same game online that it always is. I'd definitely recommend it, it's definitely one of the best installments of the series