• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So nobody has even slight reservations about this? Mendes was linked with using the club as a shop window effectively a few months ago and now his client is our manager? I believe some people on this very thread didn't want a novice appointed and now we have one? It's ok saying it's a relief that we didn't get Pulis or one of the usual suspects but surely it's only a relief if Karanka actually works out? It's an interesting move by Gibson but the way some people are carrying on is crazy and some of the comments may as well come straight from a game of Football Manager.

You just got told to cheer up by Prowler. You must be the most miserable man on earth!

So.. on the Boro home page theres an article about Karanka being announced as the new boro manager and comes with a picture of him at a press conference... in a Real Madrid kit. Sigh.

Behind the scenes stuff and the interview is now up on boro+ Be warned, it looks like it was shot on a camera phone from 5 year ago.

Good I was hoping they'd invest in a new camera soon.

Bloody hell, just cheer up for once!

Agree, we should cheer up!! We got a new man in charge who can change things up, instill some new philosophies and maybe bring a few players in, so what if they only come in for a season and enhance their rep, it will help us move up the table into the premiership hopefully and increase our own rep, therefore attracting better players to play for us on a permanent basis!! Imaging the possibility of having the next Messi or Ronaldo on loan for a year!! Exciting times!! As long as we play well and try, that's all I'm bothered about!!

UTFB!!!!