oneBoro Forum

Karanka the unknown quantity?

Last night when hearing about this I was excited but now... on reflection... and due considering .... I'm bloody excited!

Here's hoping that he knows a few gem's of players from his spain u16 squad who are now 19+ and brings them across and Surely his coaching ability will bring the best out of these players we have already.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still think we'll be seeing a few Spanish young players, not quite good enough for Madrid etc but would be a good fit for us.

He's not going to put out a team of kids but I think we'll see some influx at least as far as the bench, if they're good enough!

I work with a couple of Spanish lads and they both say Karanka is a great appointment. Hopefully this will spark a change in the philosophy of the club - on the pitch at least. Its good to see a bit of excitement surrounding Boro :)

Still think we'll be seeing a few Spanish young players, not quite good enough for Madrid etc but would be a good fit for us.

He's not going to put out a team of kids but I think we'll see some influx at least as far as the bench, if they're good enough!

100% this. They need to be ready. I think they can all make the step up but just polishing off a bit and I reckon Karanka can get that out of them. Was always a bit apprehensive about Mogga saying the youngsters need to prove to him they are good enough. A lot of the time I felt it was a smokescreen to allow him to keep playing his regulars.