oneBoro Forum

Ticket price complaint

I honestly don't understand why this has caused so much trouble. The league stipulates we are allowed to offer four 'all encompassing' tickets deals and four 'home supporters only' offers. The same goes for Bolton and this is one of our 'home supporters only' offers.

What is there not to get from Boltons POV? Either they're trying to pull off a PR stunt or they're grossly imcompetent as a club.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't understand why this has caused so much trouble. The league stipulates we are allowed to offer four 'all encompassing' tickets deals and four 'home supporters only' offers. The same goes for Bolton and this is one of our 'home supporters only' offers.

What is there not to get from Boltons POV? Either they're trying to pull off a PR stunt or they're grossly imcompetent as a club.

You hit the nail on the head its all a PR stunt from Bolton Wanderers. It was agreed with Bolton that we will offer them the same prices if they do the same for us New years Day."This also reflects the expected ticketing price level that will be set for our supporters when they visit the Reebok Stadium on New Year’s Day.”quoted from antony emmerson. Its Bolton trying to make them look like the injured party in it all yet its there cause and greed that is preventing this. They have obviously done there sums and realised how much money they will lose when Boro bring 1500-2000 fans for new years day. BOLTON turned it down not Boro so all you Bolton fans reading this take a long hard look at YOUR club who are preventing this and blame them.

They seem to be a bit confused over on their forum, they think that we are taking revenge on them for an offer they haven't done in the past instead of Bolton refusing to do the same offer THIS season when we play them at theirs.

As many others have said, we can offer 4 home fan deals per season, and we've chosen a great time to use one of them. This should be OUR game at OUR stadium to welcome OUR new manager.

As for Bolton buying tickets in our end, highly doubt it. Even if it happens, there'lll be 5 or 6 max I'd bet,. That lad on their forum saying he had tickets in Row K is a perfect example of them talking utter ***. When has there ever been a Row K at the Riverside :D Pathetic idiots.

How bitter is that 'Carlos' goon on their boards? What a little doyle.

He's the one that's said "we're right behind the goal row k" :D

They seem to be a bit confused over on their forum, they think that we are taking revenge on them for an offer they haven't done in the past instead of Bolton refusing to do the same offer THIS season when we play them at theirs.

No it was definately this new years game we wanted them to reduce our prices for that game to try and encourage more boro fans there. But they weighed it up and said they will lose to much money. Anthony Emmerson says its because of what we anticipate the prices to be this year at there place.

Why are they making such a fuss about this, its not as if we've raised the price they have to pay and when we visit them it will be a similar amount. We're perfectly within the rules and as for sitting with red faction..... They're asking for trouble really

So am I right in thinking that we've likely agreed to discount Blackburn fans when they come here. Chances are Doncaster have agreed for us to be granted discounts going there, yet we've asked Bolton but they refused to return the favour so we've said no to them?

If I'm right thinking that then surely Bolton fans should be looking closer to home?

So am I right in thinking that we've likely agreed to discount Blackburn fans when they come here. Chances are Doncaster have agreed for us to be granted discounts going there, yet we've asked Bolton but they refused to return the favour so we've said no to them?

If I'm right thinking that then surely Bolton fans should be looking closer to home?

This is exactly what happened,they need to look at there own club who are pulling the wool over there eyes by turning attention elsewhere. Can't comment on Blackburn and Doncaster as I don't know but know for a fact this is what has happened for Bolton.

Just been back on their board again and it turns out they are doing two ticket promotions next month that are only available to season tickets holders, they are absolutely laughable!!

The question now is, how many upset Bolton fans are there going to be when they get thrown out of the South stand?

I'd love for the club to be able to reduce ticket prices for Bolton fans too but they don't have to and it is all well within regulations. The offer is about rewarding and encouraging Boro fans, not Bolton fans

However, we should now have a ticket amnesty. If they've bought a ticket for £12 in the Boro end, they should have to show their true Boro colours by purchasing and consuming at least 2 parmos from the kiosk in the ground. If they can do that and stomach them, then they become honorary Teessiders and can stay in the Boro end! :D

• 3 weeks later...