• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just tried looking back to see what #07 actually posted about the new No. 9 & 10 we're supposedly signing, but the posts have been deleted/edited. Does this mean that they are not now happening or is normal practise on here? Sorry am fairly new to the site.

Welcome to the forum droopy:)

It must be very difficult for both Karanka and Juke at the moment as it is clear that he is still being given the chance to play and hopefully come good but due to his own personal demons he just simply is not taking them.

How long can this go on for? who knows but I suspect we will all soon know what future Juke has with Boro.

And due to his present state is it feasible that another club would wish to take a risk on him? I really do feel for the lad and in a way reminds me of what Mikkel Beck went through until he scored a flukely goal which kick started his recovery.

Just tried looking back to see what #07 actually posted about the new No. 9 & 10 we're supposedly signing, but the posts have been deleted/edited. Does this mean that they are not now happening or is normal practise on here? Sorry am fairly new to the site.

Welcome to the forum droopy:)

It must be very difficult for both Karanka and Juke at the moment as it is clear that he is still being given the chance to play and hopefully come good but due to his own personal demons he just simply is not taking them.

How long can this go on for? who knows but I suspect we will all soon know what future Juke has with Boro.

And due to his present state is it feasible that another club would wish to take a risk on him? I really do feel for the lad and in a way reminds me of what Mikkel Beck went through until he scored a flukely goal which kick started his recovery.

Thanks v much DS. Agree, it will be hard for all concerned, fans included, which in turn wont be helping his confidence. The system we play shouldn't be blamed as hes still getting his quota of chances, just cant hit the the target. Feel its best all round if he moves on, weather its on loan or permenant. However, if thats not possible, then wouldn't like to see him treat like McDonald was at the start of last season as that will not be good for team morale, which seems to be pretty good so far under AK.

It's so frustrating that transfers always seem to happen at the very end of the window.

I don't see why we don't work harder / smarter to get deals done for when the window opens. It gives us more of the season with the player.

Is there any stipulations that don't allow for a deal to be arranged in principle outside the transfer window?

It's so frustrating that transfers always seem to happen at the very end of the window.

I don't see why we don't work harder / smarter to get deals done for when the window opens. It gives us more of the season with the player.

Is there any stipulations that don't allow for a deal to be arranged in principle outside the transfer window?

Think the problem is the team your buying from requires a replacement, and whoever they are buying from requires a replacement and so on. Until eventually someone cracks & panic buys which in turn stimulates the rest of the transfers.

If a team wants to sell but doesn't have to, then they'll rightly hold out for their price. If we don't want to pay that we have to wait until both parties get to a mutually beneficial place, normally brought to a head by the window closing.

We are desperate for a goal scoring forward and i dont care if hes 4 ft tall. To those saying we play with a big forward so dont need a goal scorer. Yesterday showed that to be wrong. We had 5-6 golden chances that fell to juke/kamara and i think phillips would have scored. At least 1 maybe 2

It's like house buying, but in one month!!

It's like buying a house outright, then having to pay a huge amount of rent for your house each week. Plus of course paying an estate agent a whacking great fee for saying "here is a house, do you want this house?". Then you have to pay a bonus for your house whenever it does what it's supposed to do anyway (keeping you dry, letting you go inside it etc), then having to pay additional fees for your house if it looks good. Then, if your house is a good enough house, you have to move out every few months and lend it (for free) to some foreigners for them to live in (these foreigners may or may not trash your home whilst living in it - n.b your house will go off in a mood if you do not let the foreigners live in it). Then, when you get a bit sick of your house and try to sell it, everyone says "we're not paying that much rent to live there", so you have to PAY OTHER PEOPLE TO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

Damn, we should just get a caravan...

Only 5 days left of the transfer window, looks more and more likely that we are going to play the rest of the season without that clinical striker that we all want...

Hope I'm wrong but in Aitor Karanka I trust!!! UTB