• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I right in thinking Hamilton Ricard was announced at half time during a game? I remember being down in the concourse thinking who's that.

I took part in the half time school penalty shooout at that match and walked past as they were bringing him out on the pitch and I remember thinking he was a giant

Am I right in thinking Hamilton Ricard was announced at half time during a game? I remember being down in the concourse thinking who's that.

I took part in the half time school penalty shooout at that match and walked past as they were bringing him out on the pitch and I remember thinking he was a giant

My mam took me to get my Boro top signed when he was doing a signing in Sainsbury's (no idea why he did it there...maybe he wanted to shop afterwards) and I remember thinking exactly the same thing!

I was at the game yesterday and someone in the concourse that they had heard we are looking to sign someone called Denis Cheryshev, i had never heard off him till today when i googled him and found more information, im guessing his connections would come from real madrid days...anyone else heard this?

Someone who claims to have a few sources said we are going to sign a Athletico Mardid youngsters on loan for the rest of the season. Only one I can think of is Torres but he is way to good for us.

I was at the game yesterday and someone in the concourse that they had heard we are looking to sign someone called Denis Cheryshev, i had never heard off him till today when i googled him and found more information, im guessing his connections would come from real madrid days...anyone else heard this?

Cheryshev is on loan at Sevilla

On Wikipedia it says that Jelle Vossens current club is Middlesbrough hahaha could be a sign?

Or not. :(

That Wikipedia entry was posted there from someone from OneBoro (and it wasn't me).

If by developments you mean nothing and by rumours you mean *** all, then yes there have been a lot of developments and rumours.

By which I mean nothing's happened and there's been *** all to talk about!!