• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doyle is no better than juke, he is older and will be on much higher wages. if he cant do it in league 1 its either a lack of ability or a poor attitude. whichever is the problem we need to steer well clear. will be a serious step in the wrong direction if we sign him especially with the positive young signings weve made lately

didnt #07 say something about an older international player signing? doyle?

Can someone give me a quick update, dont want to sift through 40 pages!

Lukas to Bolton "95% done"

Doyle "advanced talks" according to SSN

Dorrans interesting us, again SSN

We rejected a bid from Brighton for Muzzy and are looking to tie him down to a longer contract, again SSN.

Can someone give me a quick update, dont want to sift through 40 pages!

Fair to say that this has been the most exciting day if the transfer window.....

Juke off to Bolton :)

Rejected bid for Carayol from Brighton :)

Doyle again being heavily linked with us :/

Dorrans has been linked with us :D

And then Vossens name is still getting bashed about.

We must be in for someone to allow Lukas to talk to Bolton so it seems likely Doyle could be an option? Anyone else fit the bill?

Has anyone mentioned Vossen :p

Hmmm but would he need time to settle and adjust? I think we need someone ready to hit the ground running.....just whether its Doyle I m not sure

doyle is no better than juke, he is older and will be on much higher wages. if he cant do it in league 1 its either a lack of ability or a poor attitude. whichever is the problem we need to steer well clear. will be a serious step in the wrong direction if we sign him especially with the positive young signings weve made lately

didnt #07 say something about an older international player signing? doyle?

This. All of it.

George Friend officially became the best looking father in the world.

Looks like Juke is off to Bolton

Brighton had a bid for Carayol rejected.

We are after a striker but dont know who although some are suggesting Doyle and some Vossen and some are getting annoyed with optimists believing we could get Vossen. Also a Genk fan came on and claimed the Belgian papers have us and Villa fighting for his signature.

Also George Friends sister looks as unreal as her brother.

I think people are biased against Irish players on here!

There was uproar when we wanted Stephen Ireland, he's gone on to have a good season and earned a permenant move to a mid table prem team.

There were reservations about givens age and lack of football - look how thats wored out.

And now most think Doyle is rubbish! Ye of little faith. Ya xenophobic beggars!

There aren't many strikers around that can do what Juke does. He is one of them strikers that makes the match absolute hell for defenders, he's always in their face, winning headers and just using his strength to bully them. I think there's a lot of potential in there just needs to find some composure... I don't think Doyle will bring physicality with him, but he does bring more pace, better movement and better composure. There's goals in Juke somewhere...

There aren't many footballers around who can do what Juke does. That is to run like his legs are tied together, jump like he's rooted to the ground and lose more physical battles than he's had hot dinners.

Juke isn't always in their face. He's always holding their hands and falling over. He gets bullied in every game and until he decides to play football instead of trying to arm wrestle every defender, they'll always get the better of him.

If there is a good player in there then it's going to take another system to get it out of him because he's frankly clueless in ours.

While I'm not particularly thrilled by a link to Doyle, he'll do far better than the Juke will.