• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be content with Danny Graham. As I said he'd be an improvement on what we currently had and if he settled, he'd certainly score goals in our set up. Let's hope our locality plays in our favour.

I'd be content with Danny Graham. As I said he'd be an improvement on what we currently had and if he settled, he'd certainly score goals in our set up. Let's hope our locality plays in our favour.

I think it's lazy journalism, but I think he's certainly a better option than Doyle. He'd be a good player if we could help him find that goalscoring form that persuaded Swansea to sign him.

not in any means saying that graham and juke are same level

but ......

isnt it pretty much like for like . a striker who has completely forgotten where the net is ,,,, id be dissapointed with graham he had a purple patch and i cant really seeit re-appearing anytime soon .

dunno how much Kone is on but would he be a worthwhile shout for the rest of the season ...not getting a game currently is he due to appear at world cup sorry cant remember his nationality ,

Middlesbrough will move today to finalise a deal to keep Shay Given until the end of this season.

With his current loan spell ending next month, Given has until midnight tomorrow to sort out the terms which would see him stay at the Riverside for the remainder of this campaign.

That's from the Irish independant.

I apologise if it's already been posted.

Middlesbrough will move today to finalise a deal to keep Shay Given until the end of this season.

With his current loan spell ending next month, Given has until midnight tomorrow to sort out the terms which would see him stay at the Riverside for the remainder of this campaign.

That's from the Irish independant.

I apologise if it's already been posted.

It hasn't so thanks for that Robbie! Would love to see this happen. He's been a crucial part of our success, and undoubtedly the longer he's here, the more he can help out Jason Steele.

It's interesting to see how split down the middle the forum is over Doyle.

one half thinking he is the perfect man to lead this formation and the goals will come, the other half thinking if he cant score in league 1 how is he going to score here :/