oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

It's like he just reads this forum and regurgitates it

Scott Wilson on twitter:

#Boro searching high and wide for a striker. Connor Wickham on loan? Possible. But still in interest in Becchio/Doyle.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A no for Wickham for me. Yes he's scored goals this season but he's been largley useless any time I've seen him play and his return before that was poor. Definitely not proven and I don't want us relying on a 20 year old. Next.

At least he's in goalscoring form and has some sort of confidence. Graham and Doyle haven't even scored a goal between them for God knows how long

I would rather us sign Wickham than Doyle or Graham

Good to see you posting again NB though hopefully you will be a good boy this time:D

I was very naughty last transfer window but now AK is the new boss and watching the way he goes about his business my optimism is high.:D

@Scottwilsonecho: #Boro searching high and wide for a striker. Connor Wickham on loan? Possible. But still in interest in Becchio/Doyle.

Hmm, isn't it high and low, is high and wide a reference to mido coming back ? :)

It's like he just reads this forum and regurgitates it

Scott Wilson on twitter:

#Boro searching high and wide for a striker. Connor Wickham on loan? Possible. But still in interest in Becchio/Doyle.

No mention of Graham though, that makes me happy! :D

I've just arrived as well. Im an fmttm boy though....be gentle.

Welcome AB and also Hand of Smog can we call him HOS because of Hands of Steel and ladies first surely?

We are a bit different from FMTTM any reason for the transfer:)

None in particular, just felt like I'd lurked too long :D

It's a bit more user friendly here too.

@Scottwilsonecho: #Boro searching high and wide for a striker. Connor Wickham on loan? Possible. But still in interest in Becchio/Doyle.

Hmm, isn't it high and low, is high and wide a reference to mido coming back ? :)

Sounds like a reference to the shooting ability of our current strikers!