oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

Until mfc.co.uk are telling me 10 things I had no interest in knowing about Doyle, I live in hope that it's not true and we have better lined up

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Karanka is true to his word, no trainee no playee, then no one new will start tomorrow.

If it is Doyle then I say thank god. I mean why do they think Wolves want shot of him.

I like Kevin Doyle. He has EPL experience, always plays with a smile on his face and works very hard for the team. He won't score too many goals but he may just win over some fans and justify his transfer.

I'd say to guys who have doubts about Doyle give him a chance the lad has been sat at Wolves for the past 2 years getting vile abuse constantly off his own fans because he's on a PL wage.

Fresh start might be just what he needs, Shay here will help him settle into the dressing room quicker no doubt. I just think Doyle gets alot of flak when the Wolves team dissolved around him and this season Jackett's never fancied him.

If he comes to us we will be his last hope at showing he has what it takes to prove his quality again, I just think he will be a very motivated man and with his natural finishing ability with a pinch of confidence he *could* be a revelation. It is a gamble though I will give you that but he is the first proven striker with experience we've had in years.

Until mfc.co.uk are telling me 10 things I had no interest in knowing about Doyle, I live in hope that it's not true and we have better lined up

No wonder it's took so long, are there even 10 things to tell us about Doyle?

Good morning one and all, Happy Transfer Deadline Day. I hope Steve Gibson bringing you everyone you want.

Good morning mate, let's hope it's a very happy day for all of us with some exciting signings :D

I would be happy if Doyle was a good for Boro as Branca, especially as the Italian was a bigger influence in our promotion that season than the other 2 (even if they had more success overall Ricard anyway)

lets just see how today pans out, I still think we will have more movement than we have had for a long while

Hmmm...on SSN "Are QPR making a late move to sign Middlesbrough target Kevin Doyle? We added the Hoops into the market to land the Wolves striker this morning at 16/1 but his price has tumbled to 6/4 with the Hoops desperate to find a replacement for injured Charlie Austin."

I would be happy if Doyle was a good for Boro as Branca, especially as the Italian was a bigger influence in our promotion that season than the other 2 (even if they had more success overall Ricard anyway)

lets just see how today pans out, I still think we will have more movement than we have had for a long while

Morning fellow expat, I think it's going to be a long day :)

There is a lot of twitter talk regarding Leadbitter to Forest, he's been playing well for us, this season so it would be a shame if he went. He did give the classic "I love this team, I love my team mates and I'm very happy here" speech, which although heartfelt, is very often a prelude to a sale, where he could claim that he didn't want to leave us, but was sold for the good of the club.

I guess that now that Williams is injured and all of our outgoings have been loans, not sales, we need to bring in some money if we are going to add permanent signings to our squad. It would be odd, to loan in players that can't all play at the same time. If he was to go, his replacement would have to be pretty damn good to appease most Boro fans (Humpty not included)