oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

I think the Immers thing came from Vickers originally. I'd never even heard of him before this morning, so certainly won't be disappointed if he doesn't join.

I would be extremely happy with Graham and getting Given to the end of the season. I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we somehow managed to get Dorrans in too - great player at this level.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone give me a quick update of who we have been linked with so far. Haven't been able to get on till now but will be on all day so need to catch up.

Graham looking likely, Doyle looking unlikely, no word yet on Given or Dorrans

New to the site, been lurking on these pages for a couple of years now.

Would love the graham deal to happen, would be a geat signing to the end of the season!!

Welcome to the forum BATW :D

Doesn't anyone read the older posts anymore? I've just posted that all of the stuff about Sexy Lexy has been categorically denied by the player himself and was actually a rumour started by some journo called Fraser who works for the Echo!

And we all know that the Echo is a source of gospel truth.

Now forget Immer. Forget Vossen. and come back down to earth.

Shant :p

Graham, Given and Dorrans and I'll be very happy and confident we can make a big push for the playoffs.

Same!

is Given a season long loan or dare i say perm?

Given is a loan until the end of the season. We can't afford to sign him on a permanent deal.

Are people serious when they say they "hope" Graham is better than Juke and Main? I know the lads lost his way a bit but he'd be a seriously good acquisition for a side that's 10th in the Championship?

Sometimes I wonder....