• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We really, really need something to happen today. I think if nothing happens, then a lot of our fans are going to be so bitterly disappointed, and a lot of the positivity that has built up recently will go. The very least we need is one striker.

I have a feeling we'll end up signing NOBODY

Yeah, I said that yesterday. It's definately a possibility.

State the obvious, it's also a possibility we could sign someone. We didn't even announce Kamara and Butterfield till half an hour after the deadline in the summer so why people are starting to post things like "we won't sign anyone" is beyond me.

If Villa want us to pay more than Gibson, Bauser etc feel comfortable paying(having a huge dent on the summer budget) then it's understandable for us to walk away. The more the brinkmanship goes on between the clubs the more likely Given will look to giving up a percentage of his wages to get the deal to go through.

I'd be very happy if we get Graham on loan and Dorrans on a permanent deal, even if it means we miss out on Given. Steele isn't suddenly an awful keeper so it's not as if it's keep Given or we're screwed.

Is anyone out there in the least bit positive? A lot of people were saying give it time etc, but interested to know if those that were positive earlier are starting to worry? I ask purely out of interest , not having a pop - if anyone is feeling positive, please say something to make me feel better!

Cheer up guys blooming heck, just because some random guy of twitter has stated that Dorrans is off to forest doesn't mean that it's going to happen. Your acting like the transfer has been confirmed and if it had,fair enough but come on just have a little faith...:)

I have a feeling we'll end up signing NOBODY

Yeah, I said that yesterday. It's definately a possibility.

State the obvious, it's also a possibility we could sign someone. We didn't even announce Kamara and Butterfield till half an hour after the deadline in the summer so why people are starting to post things like "we won't sign anyone" is beyond me.

Well said!!!

Is anyone out there in the least bit positive? A lot of people were saying give it time etc, but interested to know if those that were positive earlier are starting to worry? I ask purely out of interest , not having a pop - if anyone is feeling positive, please say something to make me feel better!

Definately, earlier todayi was looking forward to a few good signings, starting to get worried we've put too much time into the given deal and will miss out on other targets.

100% confident we'll get someone, it might not end up being Graham/Wickham/Dorrans, then again it might, but if not, im certain we'll get at least a striker in, no way can we see the season out with only Main and Kamara

If we have got rid of juke and bring no one in which is a possibility at the moment . The club want too take a good look at themselves. That leaves us with main and kamara .

Main is terrible his performances lately shouldn't even get him on the bench! Never mind the pitch! And kamara isn't a prolific goalscorer . I think it's worrying not to build on our recent great run by strengthening on the field .

how about this for positive, if we still had Mogga in charge we'd be fighting a relegation battle!!! How many of us seriously thought playoffs would even be a possibility when Karanka took over. Sometimes we are far too pessamistic as fans! We dont have lots of money to spend, we get 13-15k at home games what do you seriously expect. 1 signing would be good enough for me. Worst case scenario, Enmes and Kamara aint bad. CMON UTB!!

This reminds me of the last window, we ended up with Kamara everyone wanted sharp or someone else and at the last min we got Butterfield that cheered most people up but hes been a dissapointment.

I think we have room to make a loan signing after window, probably Wickam but we do need a striker now, Becchio,Graham, Ulloah would do.

Starting to feel like it will be either no one or graham confirmed 10 minutes after the deadline. We've had the time to sign the targets after all the players went out on loan. What made them wait unless there are some secret signings imminent