• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant take this, im going to get my head down ("revision") and set my alarm for 4 local time midnight UK to see what has happened.

My sauces tell me we are getting this " Uwe Fuchs " guy instead of Beccio. Reckon he's gonna be any good?

what "sauces" are they HP or daddies?

Glad Graham realised we were always his best option in terms of playing week in week out. He has some fans to win round but I think he's an improvement on Juke.

Roll on a no.10 and I am happy, sad that the Shay thing is dead but Steele's still an excellent young keeper with alot to come I just hope the defensive solidity sticks after Shay goes.

The Given deal is off, he'll be gone at the end of Feb.

Source?

AV's blog.

"The bad news is that the Shay Given deal is dead. Aston Villa have given up in the Staring Out competition and walked away after Boro refused to budge on their demands for a full settlement on his £50k a week wages - or a £700k commitment until the end of the season. That is a figure well out of Boro's price-range, would have a big impact on their FFP figures and also eat into Aitor Karanka's summer budget. "

It's not the end of the world if we don't sign anyone today. After all our realistic goal is to see out the season and start rebuilding in the summer, when Karanka knows who he wants etc.

Yes, I'm trying to comfort myself, as I can't handle the thought of Kamara and Main being our only two striker alternatives for the reminder of the season ...

(But at very least we dodge a bullet with Doyle :D )

It will certainly be the end if this season as it will leave us with arguably the worst strike force in the championship.