oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

Dorrans might be like the Butterfield deal, kept under wraps and announced at half 12 to pleasantly surprise us. Dorrans and Graham is all I want, well that and Festa confirmed as LUFC manager.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mccormack basically saying hes gutted about mcdermott and mcdermott was most of the reason ross stayed at leeds. If he'd known earlier he may well have moved.

He stayed because of the £££££

Collymore does have a point, there have been too many transfers in and out of this club of late. Not sure though that players care about where they are these days, in fact it has got to the point where the sensible ones admitt it because they know they will be called out as hypocrites when the next move comes along.

Given always says whe asked "I am happy at the boro" but then qualifies it with "I am just happy to be playing"

Collymore does have a point, there have been too many transfers in and out of this club of late. Not sure though that players care about where they are these days, in fact it has got to the point where the sensible ones admitt it because they know they will be called out as hypocrites when the next move comes along.

Given always says whe asked "I am happy at the boro" but then qualifies it with "I am just happy to be playing"

There have been a lot of players in and out, but not a single one of those players out has performed to the ability we expected when they signed. If they come in and perform we don't sell or let go, simple.