• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ThomasJo97

BREAKING NEWS: It is my understanding that Danny Graham is on his way to Middlesbrough to complete 4 year-deal.

o_O

Hes not coming anyone that thinks differently is disillusional think of the last 4 transfer windows where we thought we had him but he never arrived.

Do QPR just try and sign every single player they can? Must have a massive squad

Its all Harry Redknapp has ever done. Look at all the midfielders he stockpiled when he was at Spurs. Guys an idiot.

Well hes been successful wherever hes been so id like an idiot like him

Yeah I'd love Harry to do to us what he did at Portsmouth!!

Also, QPR should be walking this league. Hugely overrated manager.

Anyone else think that deals have been done and we're waiting for something to announce it/them

Bausor was going to do a press conference but he'd forgotten the players' names.

like when we appointed karanka and ten minutes into the interview gibbo had to remind bausor to tell the press why we were actually holding it ;D

Do QPR just try and sign every single player they can? Must have a massive squad

Its all Harry Redknapp has ever done. Look at all the midfielders he stockpiled when he was at Spurs. Guys an idiot.

Win the FA cup?

Relegated with Southampton and QPR. QPR have by far the biggest budget in the division and they don't appear to be storming to the title. Did a decent job at West Ham, won Pompey an FA Cup and bankrupted them. Spent a fortune at Spurs and didn't win a thing or did they win a League Cup? So he's been unsuccessful at some clubs and successful or at least marginally successful at others. I think his reputation is greater than his results personally and as a manager his solution to every problem tends to be to buy someone else.

BBC Radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis

"I said 11 hours ago on timeline Danny Graham to Middlesbrough would be close to deadline. Still believe that will be the case. Tactical."

Transfer News: Feyenoord reject Lex Immers bid

Feyenoord have rejected Middlesbrough's bid for Lex Immers.

Sky Sports revealed on Friday that the 27-year-old was the subject of a bid from Boro.

Now Feyenoord have confirmed the offer, but they also revealed it was below their expectations.

"It was much too low, I do not take it seriously," said technical director Martin van Geel told NUsport.

Middlesbrough are still hoping to seal late deals on the transfer market and are in talks to land the likes of Danny Graham and Graham Dorrans.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11680/9144561/transfer-news-feyenoord-reject-lex-immers-bid

Yeah I concur......the guy is an idiot

This is starting to be a bit of a joke. Looks like we might only get 1 in. It looks like the club has been working too hard to get people out the door and save money, yet not adding the quality to the squad we need to push on. Have the club written off this season already?

--------

I will retract this statement if we get Graham and Dorrans. Dorrans is definitely a move forward.