• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clearly we got desperate realised we couldnt push the perm transfer for Tomlin so configured a loan figuring after February it will be fine.

It is bizarre business though the club knew early on Graham would go through when SAFC thought Hull couldnt strengthen.

Not criticising the club it's just a tad bizarre.

Confirmed.

Just need Emnes departure to be confirmed and I'll be content.

Graham > Juke

Tomlin > Emnes

Ormeru > Richardson

Chalobah > Smallwood.

We've improved the squad, really can't complain. Solid but unspectacular window.

I'm happy with Tomlin. Not the wow signing I was hoping for, but you know what, he's a damn good player and I genuinely think he'll be very very useful.

As for the 6 loans thing, if that's that and there's no new news to be revealed that might effect that - who will miss out until Given goes? You would have to assume Varga. Would AK dare upset JM by excluding one of his two permanently?

Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Tomlin

Hartlepool.

Tomlin completed a 5million + Jack Baldiwin move to Hartlepool on January 31st 2014, the deal includes an offer of free pies for every 5 goals [11].

ROFLMFAO!!

In answer to your question about the King of Hearts. He's the king of hearts, so he doesn't need a moustache to tickle a woman's fancy.