oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

Omeruo >>>> Varga at RB so it might well be him that misses out and Kenneth will finally get his chance. Harsh but Chalobah is a better DM than Varga and Omeruo's a better RB.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omeruo >>>> Varga at RB so it might well be him that misses out and Kenneth will finally get his chance.

Can't a loan be turned into a permanent during the loan period?

I seem to recall Defoe doing this?

The international registration system is struggling so maybe waiting for confirmation before announcing an "Surprise" signing #rosetinted

I think it's the reason Emnes to Swansea took so long, so could well be the case.

Lee Tomlin is a damn good player who only hasn't been picked up by another club yet thanks to Peterborough's deluded valuations of their players. He scores and creates so much from advanced midfield, can play in pretty much any attacking position and has a shot like a bullet. Gets stick for being a big lad, but he's tricky on the ball and has a surprising turn of pace. Definitely better than Emnes and definitely a solid signing. Far happier than if we'd signed Doyle.

Tomlin brings goals and creativity to the team, even though I like Marvin and think he's been doing better this season I can't deny that Tomlin is a much better player who can bring the goals that Emnes hasn't been.

Overall I don't think we could have realistically done any better than the players we have got in this transfer window, yes its nice to dream about players like Vossen and Soriano but the reality is that we can't afford them.

meh. put it this way, tomlin cant be any worse than emnes. havnt seen enough of him to comment but at least its only on loan, very low risk on our part

very happy with graham signing, he will still be a top player in this league