• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont forget this season he also point blank refused to go to notts forest for the same reason. Must prefer sitting on the bench making money

He's played 38 games this season

To be fair if he drops to the Championship he may not get another chance in the Prem.

Every player wants to play in the Prem, so I can't blame him.

Yeah but some players also want to play football on a consistent basis instead of being a bench warmer in the PL. I'd rather have a player like that, thanks.

To be fair if he drops to the Championship he may not get another chance in the Prem.

Every player wants to play in the Prem, so I can't blame him.

Yeah but some players also want to play football on a consistent basis instead of being a bench warmer in the PL. I'd rather have a player like that, thanks.

If we're talking about now then yes I agree.

But at the time when he turned us down to stay in the Prem, I can't say I blame him.

Pretty much all these posts since about 8 this morning are baffling.

There is no evidence actually linking us to Danny graham (that i know of) but would i take a player who has proven at several clubs at this level that he can score goals? Who we know could fit straight into our team and system? Who already knows the club and area? Yeah, i think we'd be pretty damn lucky to get him.

Danny Graham couldn't fit into our system at all. He doesn't put the work in and needs his chances gifted to him. That's not the player we need. We need a player who can make chances as well as take them.

He was scoring just over 1 in 2 for Watford which was this league so i dont know how you can say he doesn't score?

@Brunners i wasnt saying i want Boro to sign him, i was saying he'd be better than Doyle.

What year was that? His recent form is what counts. Plus this league that were in changing is quality year after year. He would not be good enough.. Pray we don't sign him..

We won't anyway so all stop worrying we will

They are his overall stats at Watford and like I think Marz said he managed 24 in his last stint in the Championship, yes the league gets better year on year but it is not the PL I he would get more goals in this league than the strikeforce we've had so far.

Again i'm not saying I want him here I would just prefer him to Doyle, like I would prefer Becchio to Graham.

For me with the strikers we have been linked with, excluding Vossen, in order of preference would be.

Becchio>Graham>Doyle