oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

@untypicalboro: mixed messages. He said 1 but that was in answer to question specifically about "a striker". Club big-wig told me "No 9 & 10".

It's well known that he posts on these forums. He's plagiarised my posts for years. It's him, I'm telling ya.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@untypicalboro: mixed messages. He said 1 but that was in answer to question specifically about "a striker". Club big-wig told me "No 9 & 10".

It's well known that he posts on these forums. He's plagiarised my posts for years. It's him, I'm telling ya.

If it's so well known then how come nobody called it earlier?

Surely if AV is a common forum user, why wouldn't anyone have made the connection.

Just in from Teesside...Middlesbrough are currently in advanced talks with Norwich over a loan deal for Luciano Becchio #MFC posted on soccer sauce

Can't help but feel "soccer sauce" isn't the most reliable of sources

Surely if AV is a common forum user, why wouldn't anyone have made the connection.

He often refers to these forums in his blogs. It's been spoken about for years that he regularly posts on FMTTM.

Perhaps you're all getting your knickers in a twist over Vossen to put 2 and 2 together?

Is it me or does this club just do things back to front i mean i for one don't rate lukas but to put him out on loan without a backup plan is just pure horse turd .......i would rather kept him and sent main out he offer bot all .....very frustrating day it seems grrrrrrrrrrr

He often refers to these forums in his blogs. It's been spoken about for years that he regularly posts on FMTTM.

Perhaps you're all getting your knickers in a twist over Vossen to put 2 and 2 together?

So because you've mentioned it's him it's now 100% fact and no one can disagree? Ok.

So much pessimism on this thread, there is 48 hours left to sign someone. People saying Neil Bausor has failed again, how?

There is plenty of time remaining to make at least 1 signing, just because it's not plastered around the Gazette that we have signed someone doesn't mean its not close or because some people ITK haven't posted in 20 minutes doesn't mean there isn't developments I'm sure its very busy over there. Relax.

So because you've mentioned it's him it's now 100% fact and no one can disagree? Ok.

PP - you really think you are a cut above everyone else dont you?