oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

Lets not have another is he/isnt he in the know discussion, we know how that ends.

Im personally glad everything is being kept hush hush around these potential signings. We know theyre trying, we know they know whats needed, who cares if we dont hear anything till its done and dusted?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it me or does this club just do things back to front i mean i for one don't rate lukas but to put him out on loan without a backup plan is just pure horse turd .......i would rather kept him and sent main out he offer bot all .....very frustrating day it seems grrrrrrrrrrr

We HAVE to off load before we recruit because we have no money. The FFP rules dictate what we can and can't do now. Off loading Main would free up next to nothing on the wage bill, so it makes no sense whilst he's in and around the first team to let him go. Williams injury has further exasperated our problem....he would've given us £18k worth of wages to play with on top of Jutkiewicz's £10k. I think we'll do a deal for one of the three mentioned on loan.

Heads up, still 2 days to go!

@untypicalboro: mixed messages. He said 1 but that was in answer to question specifically about "a striker". Club big-wig told me "No 9 & 10".

It's well known that he posts on these forums. He's plagiarised my posts for years. It's him, I'm telling ya.

If it's so well known then how come nobody called it earlier?

Surely if AV is a common forum user, why wouldn't anyone have made the connection.

He often refers to these forums in his blogs. It's been spoken about for years that he regularly posts on FMTTM.

Perhaps you're all getting your knickers in a twist over Vossen to put 2 and 2 together?

So because you've mentioned it's him it's now 100% fact and no one can disagree? Ok.

PP - you really think you are a cut above everyone else dont you?

Nope.

You all know where this is heading. We'll all be sat here on Saturday morning scratching our heads thinking where sit go wrong...AGAIN. Neil Bausor needs to go, he's failed again

We'll all stay watching Sky Sports (& and reading this thread of course) 15 - 20 after the window shuts hoping for an announcement that a deal was done before the window closed. AND wake up on Saturday feeling like a kid on Christmas morning and checking all the news sites for a deal that wasn't announced the night before.

Or is this just my usual transfer deadline day ritual?

The problem we have now is with the amount of social media - these boards, twitter, Facebook, gazette websites and so on and so forth.

There are many many of these outlets that are completely unreliable and simply post absolute *** gravy. A load of bedwetters take that information as gospel and then when it doesn't happen immediately start moaning and complaining about it.

Then the next rumour starts and a load of bedwetters take th ...

Wow, who's started drinking early today??

People are all getting a bit antsy aren't they? This isn't FMTTM, people don't want to trawl through slanging matches between members.

You may believe #07 is AV, you may not, it's an interesting theory and one I'm going to look in to, hell, it beats going on about that Belgium fella all afternoon.

The one thing I don't understand with BORO is the speed at which outgoing transfers are invariably dealt with - I.E Juke to Bolton, the young lads earlier in the week - compared to how slow we are at actually finalising deals. It seems to be a constant chain of working hard for the last 2 weeks of a transfer window to be ultimately left until the very last minute.

The ways it's going, it's looking likely we'll get to 500 pages before another signing is made.

Not definitely going to happen, not been told anything by an insiders, not Mystic Meg, not intended for discussion, probably not even grammatically correct, just a thought while I wait for the kettle to boil. Time for a lovely brew!

790d1389388275-what-s-your-day-job-escalated-quickly.jpg

The ways it's going, it's looking likely we'll get to 500 pages before another signing is made.

Not definitely going to happen, not been told anything by an insiders, not Mystic Meg, not intended for discussion, probably not even grammatically correct, just a thought while I wait for the kettle to boil. Time for a lovely brew!

Only 100 pages for me, 50 post pages ;)