oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

Is there a way we can execute Emnes up front with Kamara or Main and give him a CF creative role?

Execute...a bit harsh, "crucifixion's too good for them...."

"Best thing the Romans ever did for us..."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was the only season i remember Emnes' confidence being sky high. He started the season really well and kicked on from there. I couldn't remember whether a lot of his goals were scuffed or not, but he certainly had more shots that season than any other i can think of which increases your chances of scoring whether they're scuffs or not.

He seemed to become arrogant after that. Thought he was better than the team and would often try to walk the ball in to the net. When the goals inevitably dried up he lost all his confidence and developed 'personal problems'

Sky linked us with that Cornelius fellar or whatever he's called from Cardiff, saying that he was a Boro target. Never heard anyone mention him as a Boro target ever other than a few folk on here say "oh, how about Cornelius?"

Bracing myself for the 'ran out of time' excuse, I'm lost for words. Do we not want to challenge for the top 6 or are we happy with mid table mediocrity...Again?

Sky linked us with that Cornelius fellar or whatever he's called from Cardiff, saying that he was a Boro target. Never heard anyone mention him as a Boro target ever other than a few folk on here say "oh, how about Cornelius?"

Someone mentioned it on here and it was in the Northern Echo the next morning. Sky must have just picked it up from there to create a bit of drama.

Bracing myself for the 'ran out of time' excuse, I'm lost for words. Do we not want to challenge for the top 6 or are we happy with mid table mediocrity...Again?

Someone mentioned it on here and it was in the Northern Echo the next morning. Sky must have just picked it up from there to create a bit of drama.

2 days left yet, chill your beans mate!

2 days left yet, chill your beans mate!

I did say yesterday that I thought he would do well here!! He's still only 21 with a hugh fee to live upto, not really given much time! I'd have him but it's never gonna happen!!