• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough Humpty, it seems he has played that role and with success albeit for a very short time, but I still think he's best suited, and had most success in a 4-4-2 with a striker alongside him.

Told today that Boro are not in talks with Villa to sign Given full time, just to extend his loan till the end of the season.

It may go right till the wire as they want to move him on but Swansea have not come in for him as it was previously thought they would.

There's a difference between what might happen and what has happened.

Also what hasn't happened and what won't happen.

Rather have Kevin Doyle.

Why?

because prowler thinks Doyle suits our system perfectly.

I've always liked him as a player myself but I'm less sure about that. I think if you're a good player you can adapt anyway but I'm not sure the difference between those two players are that significant and Graham is certainly used to playing up front on his own I think from memory?

Told today that Boro are not in talks with Villa to sign Given full time, just to extend his loan till the end of the season.

It may go right till the wire as they want to move him on but Swansea have not come in for him as it was previously thought they would.

They can't move him on because he's on loan to us with no recall available. So that's that source rubbished.

They can't move him on because he's on loan to us with no recall available. So that's that source rubbished.

Here he comes again to ruin the dayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here he comes again to ruin the dayyyyyyyyyyyyy

How's he ruining the day, he's speaking facts?