oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

Undoubtedly the Club are working on transfers, it's just I hoped the new regime would change the way we go about them (i.e. not leaving it till last minute and then it's all pi*s and panic and potentially disappointment). ps - I know it's the senior management that follows though on the transfer negotiations.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at it this way at least the club and Karanka have said that they are working hard on incomings as opposed to saying business is done, for all the faint hearted tomorrow will be agony but maybe with a bit of ecstacy too!

I'm kind of glad that there's little in the way of talk. Shows Karanka is keeping a tighter ship than Mowbray. The number of rumours we put out over summer was absolutely obscene.

I'm kind of glad that there's little in the way of talk. Shows Karanka is keeping a tighter ship than Mowbray. The number of rumours we put out over summer was absolutely obscene.

As against madness this time:D

While its good that the club keep it all under wraps until its done we have dropped points in the last two matches due to not having a decent striker available. Taking negotiations all the way to the wire have obvious flaws but I guess that's the name of the game.

@GraemeBailey: Heard some very interesting Boro signing news - hope it comes off and hope we can reveal very soon!

Fernando Morientes on a pay as you play deal.

@GraemeBailey: Heard some very interesting Boro signing news - hope it comes off and hope we can reveal very soon!

Uhhh, takes me back to being 6 years old and finding my Christmas presents. "Can I just open one?"