oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

@GraemeBailey: Heard some very interesting Boro signing news - hope it comes off and hope we can reveal very soon!

Uhhh, takes me back to being 6 years old and finding my Christmas presents. "Can I just open one?"

That all depends if the news is about more than one signing:)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He works for Sky Sports FFS. If they had any news they would 'EXCLUSIVELY' reveal it. That's all that matters to journos and in that industry. Take it with the pinch of salt it deserves.

I'm sorry if you all don't like a realists view and I'm 'ruining your day' but FFS come on lads eh. It's a tad Embarrassing at times this.

@GraemeBailey: Heard some very interesting Boro signing news - hope it comes off and hope we can reveal very soon!

Uhhh, takes me back to being 6 years old and finding my Christmas presents. "Can I just open one?"

Lets hope it's not one of those ... 'I wanted a Gameboy not a Sega Game Gear' moments.

Chill out PP, people get excited by any transfer news whether it be a rumour or an official signature. There's no need to get so aggro just because people are excited about transfer news. Don't like it, don't go on this thread, simple. It's a transfer rumours thread, everything is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Given could be recalled under extenuating circumstances. Its up for debate if a permanent move is extenuating circumstances.

Any recall may only be implemented in extenuating circumstances and with the consent of the Executive, such extenuating circumstances to be determined in the Executive's absolute discretion.

Additional edit - It may be seen as extenuating circumstances, Jack Hobbs had returned to Hull after being on loan at Forest (whom had paid a fee for the loan) due to an injury and even before playing a game for Hull they've agreed fee's with clubs to move him on.

Chill out PP, people get excited by any transfer news whether it be a rumour or an official signature. There's no need to get so aggro just because people are excited about transfer news. Don't like it, don't go on this thread, simple. It's a transfer rumours thread, everything is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

+1, really annoys me when people take some kind of high ground because they don't get excited by rumours, just don't come on here.

Of course the interesting news could very well be about Given as we all know Boro want him to stay so perhaps we should not think soley on strikers/finishers.

Still feel we will bring in Becchio