• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"On 30th January 2014, Dorrans agreed a two and a half year deal with Middlesbrough for an undisclosed fee."

Everything on Wiki is true ... :D

Does Pepe Mel know our Aitor like?

I see AV has officially announced we're chasing Graham and Doyle

Both or one or the other?

Alen Boksic (44) could soon start self coached, and that the English Middlesbrough! The Boksic talks about engagement with his former club, and all this could be realized within the next fifteen days.

It is known BOKŠIĆ desire of independent management team, known by his desire to deal with the serious football business, and to respond to all the leaders Middlesbrough and Alen offered to come to the kind of education.

He bought a fan

Of course, Boksic would not be in the first team or he wants. There dwells Aitor Karanka, who made his coaching apprenticeship as an assistant baked Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid, and at the beginning of the season took the "Boro". Do not go to him something special in the Championship (second England League), Middlesbrough is currently 11th on the top of the Leicester and Queens Park Rangers our Niko Kranjcar. Karanka spot in the playoffs to return to the Premiership currently runs seven points. So Boksic would kind of coaching school, college or rather, finishing in the junior team, and led to perhaps a young team where the players are younger than 21 years. Those details have not yet been defined. Only follow the conversation after that will be agreed which will exactly do our legendary striker at the club.

What is certain, Boksic is not seen in our football, enough was his experience working with the team when he was assistant Igor Stimac. In the disordered situation Croatian club football simply can not see.

And in Middlesbrough Boksic enjoys exceptional popularity since the playing days. His move from Lazio 2000th he was kind of a shock to the football world, but when it was learned that the 63,000 pounds a week the best paid footballer in England, then everything became clear. Boka has its fair relation purchased fans, especially when the injury with the club broke up without tails. The last goal which was scored for Middlesbrough still recounts, it was the 26th prosinca 2002nd in 3-1 victory over Manchester United. A month later Boksic farewell to football.

Does Pepe Mel know our Aitor like?

I see AV has officially announced we're chasing Graham and Doyle

Both or one or the other?

I think we're chasing both, whether we'll get them both is a different story.

Doyle is a strange target going into deadline day, Ipswich tried to put in a loan bid which was rebuffed by Wolves immediately. What could have changed in 48 hours I don't know seems to me Wolves are holding on for a permanent move.

What's the latest guys, been moving house all day, only got 10 mins rest before the Missus whip will be out again!!! :-0

AV confirming we're looking at signing Doyle, Graham and Given (until the end of the season).

Graeme Bailey saying he had interesting boro news coming up, but heard nothing from that.

Other than that, bot all except healthy debate and a sprinkling of banter :D