• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can Hull not simply terminate the loan regardless of what sunderland want?

I'd say obviously not bib judging by Sunderland's stance.

Remember we can only loan one more, so if we're looking at 2/3 out of graham, Doyle, becchio, wickham, dorrans then we will have to buy one and I can't see us buying any of them tbh.

Good point, I only reminded myself of this after posting previously about wickham.

Dorrans will possibly be a permanent if his contract is up this season. We'll pay a small fee, probably.

That would be a smart bit of business - he was amazing the year west brom were in the championship

also:

Boro boss Aitor Karanka has allowed a host of players to leave the Riverside this month, but Sky Sports understands he is looking to add at least three players to his squad on transfer deadline day.

Sky sports

@TimNash_star: Hearing #Wolves forward Kevin Doyle is one of several targets Middlesbrough are looking at. It's understood he's willing to go there on loan

"It's understood he's willing to go there on loan"

He should be delighted a club like us are even considering him, let alone "willing" to come

I never listen to anything that idiot says on twitter from the Northern Echo... I'd be happy with Dorrans I know It's not a massive name but he looked good before with WBA in the championship not sure how much he has played lately though !

Also Danny graham would be good and then one more player and i would be very happy .

I just find it strange the players we are linked with are players we have been linked with for the past 2/3 windows ... Surely AK would have his own targets I know the scouting and that is the same but I highly doubt he knows who Dorrans and Doyle are.

I'd be very happy with Wickham, very very happy if it was permanent.

I was about to say there I wouldn't want Dorrans but I thought he was about 32 for some reason :s he's only 26, if be happy with him too.