• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Middlesbrough forward marvin emnes is on his way to Swansea for a fee believed to be around 1.5m and a exchange for ex striker Leroy lita

Whilst i normally try and welcome all newbies to the forum I have to say that your first 2 posts have been so way out there that I can only conclude you are a wind up merchant.

If I am mistaken then I apologise but be it known that you are being monitored however I can feel how this brief membership will end:-/

Hello, friend if my posts where way out I apologise but I heard them from a fellow red faction member and I believed them these could be possible, why not eh? ;)

Middlesbrough forward marvin emnes is on his way to Swansea for a fee believed to be around 1.5m and a exchange for ex striker Leroy lita

Whilst i normally try and welcome all newbies to the forum I have to say that your first 2 posts have been so way out there that I can only conclude you are a wind up merchant.

If I am mistaken then I apologise but be it known that you are being monitored however I can feel how this brief membership will end:-/

If I'm not mistaken, is this not the 100,000th time this rumour has done the rounds?

I went to Rotterdam a couple of weeks ago and went to see Feyenoord's stadium (sadly they wouldn't let us in cause it was a Sunday) but I took a couple of pictures and this was one of them.

f1ac346d_o.jpeg

So they must really value Lex if they're willing to put him on the front of the stadium, they'll have to buy a new one of those if they sell him :P

plus they bought him for 1m euros so I think he'll cost more than 750k

Here's Uwe's priority list

1) Becchio

2) Givens loan extended to end of season

3) Dorrans

4) Graham

5) Doyle

I'm sorry but I don't enough about that Lex fella

I've seen Lex play when he was playing for Den Haag :D

Did he look any good?.

Yeah he looked strong, think he might of got a yellow but he was an aerial threat and kind of bossed the midfield. The way Den Haag played they had these really overlapping wingers who'd bomb forward and Lex and this CAM (just looked his name is Chery) had great little link up play, I liked Immers cause he has these really cool tattoos but I wouldn't say he was MOTM or anything but him and Chery linked up really well, if he had a partner like that he could be good for us!

Ok thanks.

Interesting that the article says Dorrans' agent is Gibson's friend. it would seem it's either Dorrans(pricey) or Immers(the cheaper option) for the #10 role.