• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leigh Griffith leaving Wolves for Celtic SSN, are they really going to loan out Doyle as well?

They've sold Hennesey as well. I think they were looking to see how well they fared in League 1 before pruning the wage bill. With Orient and Brentford really pushing them hard in that division, I think Kenny Jackett is looking possibly at a contingency plan if they don't go up this season (they will go up eventually though.)

Paul Fraser ‏@paulfraserecho 18m

A few more names will return to #Boro's thinking if deals for Graham and Doyle fail to come off. Cornelius/Wickham/Immers also options.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 3m

As @paulfraserecho is reporting though, keep an eye on Lex Immers from Feyenoord with regard to #Boro. Interest there.

I'd personally go for Lex Immers. He looks like he could become a fans favourite with his strong personality. Love his name as well. Interestingly his middle name his Ricard.

Completely off-topic but Hayley McQueen's boobs are amazing...

Wouldn't mind having those two up front :p :p :p

Cornelius still in talks with Copenhagen over a permanent move last I checked, in Denmark, I guess Wickham might be a possibility since Sunderland have 4 other STs in the Argentinian/Fletcher/Altidore/Borini in front of him I see no sense in them not loaning him out somewhere.