• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ref Dorrans A mate of mine who is involved with a football agency has said that he is definitely NOT coming to Boro and this was "from the horse's mouth". this has just been put on another forum

rubbish... Nobody is ITK anymore, Boro are too savy these days

its really quiet for a lot of teams in the championship this transfer deadline day so far i expect it will get a bit busier later on as it alway does just got my fingers crossed we do so much needed business especially a striker and hope we can keep hold of given too at least the end of the season

Doesn't anyone read the older posts anymore? I've just posted that all of the stuff about Sexy Lexy has been categorically denied by the player himself and was actually a rumour started by some journo called Fraser who works for the Echo!

And we all know that the Echo is a source of gospel truth.

Now forget Immer. Forget Vossen. and come back down to earth.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 1m

#SAFC confirm David Vaughan has joined Nottingham Forest until end of season. They effectively take over what remained of his contract.

They're as bad as QPR

Doesn't anyone read the older posts anymore? I've just posted that all of the stuff about Sexy Lexy has been categorically denied by the player himself and was actually a rumour started by some journo called Fraser who works for the Echo!

And we all know that the Echo is a source of gospel truth.

Now forget Immer. Forget Vossen. and come back down to earth.

They were all too busy having a love in Syd, they fall in and out of love with players on here like sick teenagers.