• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we only brought in Graham today i think I'd say it's slow progress if I'm honest but our hands are tied. We only have so much money, we can't go out splurging anymore.

Graham improves us so it's a step in the right direction and the squad is trimmed ready for a summer overhaul. We haven't lost anyone of note (to date!!!) and that should be considered a massive success given out financial situation.

It's progress but not as Middlesbrough fans know it.

@CAS04 no deals done yet.

Danny Graham looks a certainty.

Given is looking iffy

Dorrans is 50/50

Doyle has gone to QPR

would be happy with Danny,

would renew my wedding vows if Given sign full term

over the moon about Doyle

and think Dorrans could be a game changer.

If we only brought in Graham today i think I'd say it's slow progress if I'm honest but our hands are tied. We only have so much money, we can't go out splurging anymore.

Graham improves us so it's a step in the right direction and the squad is trimmed ready for a summer overhaul. We haven't lost anyone of note (to date!!!) and that should be considered a massive success given out financial situation.

It's progress but not as Middlesbrough fans know it.

@CAS04 no deals done yet.

Danny Graham looks a certainty.

Given is looking iffy

Dorrans is 50/50

Doyle has gone to QPR

i have to disagree with this.... look at the players we have got rid of / loaned out to free up wages compared to the people we have brought in..... theres definately money in the club, i was promised when we appointed AK

We've let kids plus Juke & Haroun go so there is some to play with but Ayala, Given and Graham plus the Chelsea lads don't come cheap. That doesn't leave a whole of money in the pot.

Very true now you put it like that.

Right ppl,

i offered to do a extra nighshift so that i wasnt sat at home watching Keeping up with the kardashians with the wife, the other bonus is im in the UAE - and 4 hours ahead of the UK so il be tuned in all night keep me entertained boys. anyone want to give me a quick run down with whats happedned so far..... not bothered about linked list just want definate deals in and outs.

If you're 4hrs in front, you should be telling us!! Do we get Dorrans? :D

Dorrans and Danny both sign, we extend Givens loan and theres a typical 'we missed him at the last minute' deal

The way I'm reading it is if we don't get Given, we'll get Dorrans (possibly on loan if Given doesn't come in)

If we get a good deal on the Given loan we still MIGHT be able to afford Dorrans. Just.

anyone have a direct number to any of the top dogs at the club..... thinking about getting one of my Abu Dhabi locals to give them a ring regarding investment and see how long it takes to hit the press.

is it too much to ask for a 'like botton' for some of these comments????

I can see us not completing much in all honesty! Hope im wrong though and want to see us go for a wild card signing that no1 knows much about like that lex immers.

Don't think boro will get Given on loan till the end of the season, he's on £50k p/w which boro simply cannot afford. Villa are demanding his wages to be paid in full I've heard.

Dorrans and Graham are good enough for me and does anyone prefer us getting promoted this season or the next?