• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Part of me feels that the Emnes move was a massive panic buy by Swansea and we don't have a replacement lined up. Just have to hope we can get both Becchio and Graham.

Don't see why they'd be panic buying, isn't Michu back soon?

hi everyone , promised i woulnt put myself through this turmoil again after last two windows but ....I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF

hoping for two good signings and suppose i can live with graham ,,,even tho im not convinced

Part of me feels that the Emnes move was a massive panic buy by Swansea and we don't have a replacement lined up. Just have to hope we can get both Becchio and Graham.

It's a loan I think they haven't bought him and why would we let him go unless we were fairly sure we had someone else we could bring in?

Of course it's a panic signing, Cardiff are doing the same as well.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, is the Emnes move perm or a loan? Currently giving SSN a miss until 10:00ish.

Thanks!

Loan with full wages paid till end of season

Thanks a lot! I'm going to be so annoyed if we don't bring some decent players in now. Emnes might not score many, but he is one of the better players in the league, no matter how much people like to deny it. Technically he's a pain in the *** to every opposition we come up against. I expect a decent/better replacement.

From the echo

Sounding like Marvin Emnes' proposed move from Middlesbrough to Swansea is well down the line now.

Boro have been toying with the idea of selling Emnes for God knows how many transfer windows - with Swansea generally the club on the opposite end of the phone - but it finally looks like the dreadlocked Dutchman is going to be heading for South Wales.

Danny Graham is expected to sign on loan from Sunderland, via Hull, before tonight's deadline - but might Emnes' departure mean the money is suddenly available for two forwards to come in?

Watch this space...

EG reporting its a loan Echo talking about a sale

Not to put a downer on everyone, but can I remind you all of what Danny Graham did last transfer window....

Hopefully, there will be a huge surprise sprung in the next 3 hours....

Signed for hull?