oneBoro Forum

January Transfer Window 2014

@Steve_Crossman: CONFIRMED. Lee Tomlin joins Boro on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent deal. @Boro

How many loans do we want?

So... What player is going to miss out of the team? :S

given after feb?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Steve_Crossman: CONFIRMED. Lee Tomlin joins Boro on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent deal. @Boro

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 1m

The other deal is Lee Tomlin but still waiting confirmation. Boro had to rearrange it as a loan deal at last minute. Details to follow.

I've got a funny feeling about all of this. I know Karanka does his homework thoroughly, but where have these players come from? Lee Tomlin? I doubt that AK had even heard of him. So who's pulling the strings when it comes to transfers? If I see a signing from Spain, Italy, etc. I'll feel a bit more confident about that.

given after feb?

So we just leave someone out for 4 weeks? :-/

I'm sure one of the Chelsea lads will continue to sit out.

Anyway, this is great news as far as I'm concerned, this guy was regarded as one of the better players a***st the worst Championship teams last season. Should end up being like Adomah. With him and Graham, we have the pieces for a playoff push hopefully.

A lot will rely on Steele playing well when he inevitably comes back into the team now though.