• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Out of interest, I see on QPR's bench that they have Maiga.. did Maiga sign before the deadline to be able to play in todays games? Im sure he was confirmed after 12pm which i assumed was the cut off point to be able to play in todays games..

Aye Danny Graham.

Also Doyle who we probably would have got if not for Melty face coming in at the last second.

Also a Dutch goal scoring midfielder, Lex Immers came out of the blue yesterday.

So, as a man of my word, #07 I apologise for being a ***head, I won't be so quick to knock in future.

Also cheers for the round up.

Fair play to you mate, takes a big man to come back and apologise. +1 from me.

Aye Danny Graham.

Also Doyle who we probably would have got if not for Melty face coming in at the last second.

Also a Dutch goal scoring midfielder, Lex Immers came out of the blue yesterday.

So, as a man of my word, #07 I apologise for being a ***head, I won't be so quick to knock in future.

Agreed, +1 from me an all

*edit +2 cos i took the negative one back as well!! ;)

Aye Danny Graham.

I also +1'd him earlier for the apology.

Happy with all the names outgoing/incoming - Tomlin/Graham should completely rejuvenate our front line.

BUT this is a transfer window... and the four biggest movements in/out were all loans.

Does anyone know the terms of these loan deals?

Is it up to MFC to take up the transfer option on Tomlin at £1.5M at the end of the season or do Posh have some say too?

Likewise for Graham, if he does well, do we have first option on a transfer?

Same for Emnes/Jutkiewicz, is there anything to suggest long term deals with fees already agreed in principle?

I have no idea on how these 'loan to buy' deals are put together and how binding they are. It's not clear which party has the option on a transfer.

Can you imagine if Tomlin/Graham fire us to the play-offs, then we can't afford to sign them permanently as they're bought by a Leicester/Forest/QPR type, and we have to go back to lining-up with Emnes/Juke again for 2014-2015!

Emnes and Juke both have the option to buy I believe.

Taking up the option to buy the player is completely the decision of the buying club, so with Tomlin it is up to us and with Juke it is up to Bolton to take up the option.

Danny Graham I haven't heard anything about any agreement to take him permanently so I'd assume that he will just go back to Sunderland and we'd have to bid for him like any other team.

With the Tomlin deal, I believe that the way it works is that a permanent deal is provisionally agreed between the two clubs and if we want to take up the option then Peterborough have no way of calling off the deal as long as we bid the agreed amount, said to be 1.5million.