• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seen him a bit on the football league show and I believe MK Dons were on sky at some point earlier this season and they had a bit of a look at him. Look a canny enough player but of course it's at that level.

1 in 2 record for the Dons and has a fair few assists to his name, definitely a gamble though. Also the Mirror is hardly a reliable source, they'll just be speculating because Mourinho's buzzing buddies with Karanka.

Seen him a bit on the football league show and I believe MK Dons were on sky at some point earlier this season and they had a bit of a look at him. Look a canny enough player but of course it's at that level.

Yeh, I'm not sure if want to take a gamble on someone so young who's main experience has come with MK Dons if it was a permanent move.

I suppose it wouldn't harm taking him on loan in January and seeing where it goes.

Yeh, I'm not sure if want to take a gamble on someone so young who's main experience has come with MK Dons if it was a permanent move.

I suppose it wouldn't harm taking him on loan in January and seeing where it goes.

I guess some of it will depend on whether Mendes has players he is able to bring here or he wants to bring here to put in the shop window maybe. If he can arrange for some good players to come then they may well be loan deals so we'll want to use them wisely. At least I assume so. I can't even remember how many you are allowed over the course of a season? Is it five or is that just the limit from one club?

Wasn't sure where to post this as it doesn't deserve it's own thread but has anybody else heard the rumours about Karanka warning the players about the drinking culture?. Apparently we went down a day earlier than normal yesterday too with players that can't/don't want to will have to drive down today on their own. I heard that off someone but I'm not sure whether it's true.

Was sure where to post this as it doesn't deserve it's own thread but has anybody else heard the rumours about Karanka warning the players about the drinking culture?. Apparently we went down a day earlier than normal yesterday too with players that can't/don't want to will have to drive down today on their own. I heard that off someone but I'm not sure whether it's true.

Kamara tweeted this morning that he was on the team bus down to derby

If Juke leaves uns i think Aitor will get Jelle Vossen from Genk in a good Striker, but i think he will go looking for a good soild full back and center back in replacement. To take presure of the likes of Ben Gibson who imo has done a decent job at Center back and played well as full back and look for cover of Woodgate who is always good for sitting out a game or two...

My January wish-list:

An imposing central defender, who'll get his head on everything. Ala Dunne

A right back, who can defend and put a cross in, preferably has a turn of pace

A left back, who can defend and put a cross in, preferably has a turn of pace

A deep lying midfielder who can pass, and read a game. Ala Xabi Alonso

A technical player who can beat a man, play a pass and finish. Like a more consistent Emnes. Or like a championship Juan Mata

A clinical finisher. Preferably called Jelle Vossen, but I'm not too fussed as long as he scores.

Is 6 too many to ask for?