• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked into this extensively after finding out about its existence as Fallout 4 would probably be the end of my social life, but I'm afraid out it could be an elaborate hoax. Firstly the initial date posted did not correspond with the VGAs, however that appears to have been edited to improve the credibility (Skyrim was announced by Bethesda at the same awards). Secondly the domain was registered using godaddy.com and I HIGHLY doubt Bethesda would use godaddy to get a domain for any site of theirs.

Equally the style of the site fits in with the fallout style. The morse code translates to "OZ De SZ Msg + EF Is Hit II EF Is Hit K," which appears to be gibberish but (apparently) the random letters represent places in the US or more specifically New England (where according to fallout lore the commonwealth is based). According to reddit (highly reliable source of information I know lol) that morse code message translates to this "Bridgeport this is Concord - Quabbin is hit - repeat - Quabbin is hit.". I don't know how or why it does, but I'm assuming the letters could be area codes for those towns? Clutching at straws here. Also another interesting thing is that no Bethesda employee has responded to queries about the site. Normally with hoaxes they immediately crush dreams.

I'm desperately hoping that it is true, but don't have too much hope as this could be an extremely good troll site, a fallout fan site which is using the countdown and mystery as a way of promoting their site and 11th December could be the site launch date. It may have nothing to do with fallout at all! Who knows?

One thing is for certain is the voice actor of three dog (Galaxy News Radio presenter in fallout 3) is taking up his role again in a Bethesda project as he tweeted this at the start of the year 'To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!' which was followed quickly by this tweet '@ToastTheRabbit How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed.'

Can't wait to see how good a game bethesda can make on next gen consoles. Wish they'd announce fallout 4 like a week before it came out. When they announced Skyrim almost a year before its release, I found myself constantly bored and looking forward to the release of skyrim :P

Can't wait for this. Fallout 3 was one of the best games I've ever played. And liam neeson was awesome: "I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end..."

Fallout New Vegas was alright, but not as good as three.

Bethesda's RPGs are hands down my favourite games. Their other titles were a bit poor though apart from Dishonored which was sick!

And I thought New Vegas was actually better than 3. The plot was better, the game was more challenging, there was a wider array of enemies, factions, weapons, etc. and the companion system recieved a huge overhaul, your followers actually felt like real people with something to say and their side missions were awesome. Also I felt the wasteland on fallout 3 was a little too empty at times. Add that to the fact you can't look down the iron sights in fallout 3 and I think NV is better. All down to personal opinion of course, but I feel that had New Vegas come before 3 then New Vegas would have been received much better. The fact Obsidian Entertainment used the same engine, graphics and gameplay mechanics hindered their success a little. Also upon release there were some really annoying glitches, mine was crashing pretty much every other hour but they released a patch quite early thank god.

Love Oblivion... Love Skyrim... Love fallout 3 & Vegas but I really really love fallout 2 that game changed the rpg industry SIMPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and was way better than 3 and vegas I play it now sometimes it pretty much devoured my life age 14

I've not played it Stubbzy, I've heard amazing things though. For me the game which totally changed gaming was Morrowind. I was playing that when I was 10. It's made me favour RPGs over any other genre of game since.

Love Oblivion... Love Skyrim... Love fallout 3 & Vegas but I really really love fallout 2 that game changed the rpg industry SIMPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and was way better than 3 and vegas I play it now sometimes it pretty much devoured my life age 14

Have you ever played Dark Souls stubbz...?

Its like the hardest game ever.

The code changes each day as does the morse code message. most of it is linked to things nps's have said in previous games. So this is either fallout 4 or it's an absolutely horrible hoax.