oneBoro Forum

Fallout 4

That coding appears in fallout 2 a lot and can only be read with intelligence 10 and the term survivor is what your called a lot in 2 as your the only surviving descendent of vault 13 living with a tribe who get wiped out/kidnapped by the usuals!

However fallout one featuring your dad who survives escaping vault one wages a war on the mutant master is also called the survivor. I wonder if 4 will be a remake of 1 or 2 ..... I do hope so.

I also wonder if dogmeat will make a return having been your companion in 1,2,3 I was ***ed off he wasn't in Vegas. I also hope if its a remake of 2 that they bring back all the dogs. Jinxed dog being my favorite because he oozed bad luck on the battle field and it was hilarious! In fallout 2 you could have 5 dogs follow you 3 real dogs 2 robodogs.

I urge anyone who have played 3 and Vegas to play 1-2 because you miss a lot of relevant history in 3-Vegas when you meet characters such as Marcus (mutant who's in 1 and betrays the master for you. Then he's in 2 and battles the enclave with you)

Harold (he's the big tree in 3 at the oasis he's in 1 and is human then he's in 2 and has a tiny little branch growing out his head then 3 the tree has devoured him)

Cassiddy rose (her dad is in 2 and is a heart disease ridden alcoholic sawed off shotgun wielding maniac and is on his day a great friend)

Any who just thought I'd get all reminiscent on your ***s

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been sort of indirectly officially confirmed now, but development could be at any stage.

In other news, you can pick up the Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics for free if you can manage to register while this site isn't overloaded. http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series_giveaway_winter_promo_2013

It's probably best tomorrow when the Americans are asleep.

I'd say the game is at least a third finished at this point, who knows when it will be ready for release though

Cheers for the heads up on that site as well, never played Fallout 1 or 2 so might give them a go over the weekend

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bethesda will be making an announcement on october 23rd which is the date the nuclear war in the fallout universe started and ended.

This better not be some sort of marketing ploy to hype up a game that isn't fallout 4.

• 4 weeks later...