oneBoro Forum

Fallout 4

Think I May go for black ops instead of this never played any fallout games can someone give me a little insider to what the game is actually about and is it worth getting

That's like saying you think you might go for Susan Boyle over Michelle Keegan... :P

Choosing Black Ops over Fallout 4 would be like turning down no-strings sex with an attractive female and choosing to have a quick hand shandy instead. Its quicker and easier but you won't feel half as fulfilled.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever pre-order from Amazon. I did it before and regretted it with Uncharted 3, but I decided to forgive and forget and try again with Fallout. Here I am towards the end of the day, having spend a holiday from work waiting for something that hasn't arrived. Pathetic service from such a huge organisation.

Useless.

Never ever pre-order from Amazon. I did it before and regretted it with Uncharted 3, but I decided to forgive and forget and try again with Fallout. Here I am towards the end of the day, having spend a holiday from work waiting for something that hasn't arrived. Pathetic service from such a huge organisation.

Useless.

They delivered mine at midday. I'm stuck at work though :(

Day two... Still no fallout. And Amazon are a nightmare to deal with. Apparently I can't report it missing till 17/11 at which point they'll send a replacement... which will take another 5 days. Useless.

Just cancel it and get it from Asda

I would hate you more, but I've actually played it a bit. My housemate got it too and he works night shifts so I've been able to get a few hours in.

I've written angry emails and made angry calls. Theure positively useless