oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough V Derby (A)

Result  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Result

Sorry for this not being the most detailed thread but only having two days to construct it and having a load of uni work on my plate this is the best i can muster up.

[align=center]Middlesbrough V Derby

Wednesday 4th December

Pride Park, Derby

[/align][align=left]

View from the other side:[/align]

1. who are you most worried about from the Boro team?

Chris Riggot networker18884

2. who should we be worried about

No one in particular, we work as a team, everyone's involved, arguably the best football in the championship DerbyDave86

3. the strongest area of your squad, Defence, midfield etc.

Midfield general concensus

4. How can we expect to see you line up

433. Defensive midfield player, two wingers, two attacking midfield players, one up top. needles

5. score predictions

5-0 derby Rich3478

Five completely useless things you probably didn't know about Derby

1. Herbert Chapman, a famous philosopher was born in Exeter Street in Derby back in 1820.

2. JFK’s sister, Kathleen Kennedy is buried in Edensor churchyard. She was married to the older brother of the Duke of Devonshire.

3. The world's biggest ever bowl of popcorn was prepared at UCI cinema at the Meteor Centre in 1991. It took staff from the cinema three days to complete the record, starting on August 23 and finishing on August 26.

4. The Thunderdome on Colombo street in Derby is The UK's first purpose-built basketball arena.

5. The first national park in England was the Peak District and the Arboretum park was the first public park in Britain.

Boroinbishop's Random Question:

What is your favourite zoo animal?[/align]

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very tough match this one, and sadly I can't see past a Derby win here. MacLaren has really got them going and they have been very impressive lately. It's another tough away game for Karanka against a seasoned English manager who has made Derby a real unit. The defence will really need to make ZERO mistakes and attacking wise we simply habe to take the chances presented during the match.

Leadbitter will be missing, so I guess we will really see what he means to the team, and it will be interesting to see who replaces him in the lineup. Personally I hope Williams is moved into midfield and we try Varga at right back.

Favourite zoo animal is definately a Tapir. Such a beaty

Being a witness to the start of the Boro collapse of 2013 I just hope that we give Derby a decent game this time round.

I loathed having to watch the dross dished out last time we played at Derby so surely it can not happen again.

SM has started a decent job with The Rams and results are impressive so for me a draw would be seen as a good result though I suspect Derby fans will see this as a battering ram against Boro.

Whitehead/Varga for Leadbitter hard to choose as I would rather Grant be playing.

We will need to take the game to them so I hope Emnes starts.

Shay Given will be instrumental in this game as he will be much busier this time round

Being a witness to the start of the Boro collapse of 2013 I just hope that we give Derby a decent game this time round.

I loathed having to watch the dross dished out last time we played at Derby so surely it can not happen again.

SM has started a decent job with The Rams and results are impressive so for me a draw would be seen as a good result though I suspect Derby fans will see this as a battering ram against Boro.

Whitehead/Varga for Leadbitter hard to choose as I would rather Grant be playing.

We will need to take the game to them so I hope Emnes starts.

Shay Given will be instrumental in this game as he will be much busier this time round

I see what you did there!!!!!!!!!

A team who haven't lost in 8 and are bang in form against a Boro team in transition. Sury we can't win.... Oh wait a minute!!

Could go either way 3-0 to any team or a dreary bore draw!!

But just so I'm not on the fence. Gonna go with a scrappy 1-1 Emnes getting the goal

Dang!!! They lost to QPR but hey oh still one of those games I wouldn't put on my accumulator

----------------- Given -----------------

- Williams - Woodgate - Gibson - Friend -

--------- Whitehead - Smallwood --------

----- Adomah --- Emnes --- Carayol -----

----------------- Kamara ---------------

2-2.

Lemurs.

----------------------------------------- Given ---------------------------------------

Richardson ----------- Woodgate ------------ Gibson --------------- Friend

--------------------------- Williams --------------- Leadbitter --------------------

------- Adomah ------------------------------------------------------ Carayol -----

---------------------------- Kamara ----------------- Main --------------------------

Just My Opinion tho!