• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a good feeling about tonight. Signs against Bolton were that Karanka had us looking a lot more solid than we have been and Given is obviously going to be a huge help in that regard too.

I see people are saying that we're not up to competing with a team like Derby, not at their standard etc. I really don't understand this. They are a bang average side on a semi decent run, just like Bolton were (and we beat them!). They are nothing special and we should be going into this game full of confidence - we've got a new manager in with a lot of fresh ideas who is saying and doing all the right things and the players should be so hungry to get out and play and establish themselves in Karanka's squad,

Really don't think we'll get beat tonight. I definitely think we'll score, so let's hope the defence and Given are solid.

Karanka has said he will keep on tinkering with his team until he finds his best 11 so expect a couple of more changes tonight. I'd like to see Main and Emnes given a chance

Massive test tonight! Away to a team in good form who play football.

I'd be tempted to play 4-5-1 with Given, Williams Gibson Woody Friend Adomah Smallwood Whitehead Varga Carayol Kamara.

Although i'm not sure. Surely we need to work hard, keep possession and break quick if possible.

There were some surprising results last night so why not us continue that theme!

No it will be a serious test and I am certain Derby fans will expect a good result against us but if we can contain and break away fast and take our chances we could pull off a shock win tonight.

In the real world perhaps a draw will be seen as a good "road point" which is my feeling

----------------------Given------------------

----Richardson--Woodgate--Gibson--Friend----

-------------Williams--------Smallwood-------

------Adomah------Butterfield-------Carayol--

---------------------Kamara------------------

I'd take a point now but hoping for a win. I can see both teams scoring so 1-1 or 1-2.

Elephant for me. The Wife used to look after one when she was in the circus.

oh favourite animal is a Liger, no not Tiger but Liger

Hercules the Liger is brilliant isn't he :D

its a beast isn't it? i love how the two growth genes from each animal make it the size it is, yet ultimately its what kills them in the end :(