Result  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Result

----------------Given--------------------

Williams--Woody-Gibson--Friend

------Whitehead--Smallwood------

Adomah -- Butterfield --Carayol

-------------Kamara----------------

I'm going to say 2-1 Boro with goals from Kamara and Emnes from the bench..

LIONS -- magnificent creatures

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for a 1-1 here or someone to snatch it 2-1 late on. I think it's going to be a tight game like Bolton but we really need to try and cut out the silly mistakes. Given had to bail out our defence a few times on Saturday courtesy of poor back passes.

My team:

Given

Williams

Woody

Gibson

Friend

Adomah

Smallwood

Whitehead

Butterfield

Carayol

Kamara

Hopefully we go for it in the last 25-30 minutes like we did against Bolton through Karanka's inspired changes.

Very difficult game for us, I would be delighted with a point. Get the impression that the goals for and against will reduce under Karanka, Chelsea are happy to win 1-0, maybe Karanka will be the same.

I've got to say I don't understand the view that we have no chance in this game, Bolton were top of the form table when they came to the riverside and now Derby are, no reason we can't beat them at all.

2-1 Boro

Going to go with a spirited 1-1 draw.

I am still hating the team selection pre-match guessing games. It's like when Benitez was at Liverpool and they had a website where you could try and guess what team he was going to play. Ridiculous. Personally i'd like to see a settled side where we can get some continuity, and players know their role and know others likewise.

As long as we start the first half well I think it'll be a good game.

In other news I sat behind McClaren while he was still at AZ on the flight from Amsterdam to "Teeschide" - he was speaking to a girl next to him and didn't put on any silly accents at all. I was very disappointed.

Slow Loris for sure - not the Spurs keeper - look it up...