oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Birmingham (A)

Boro Drinking Game - Down your drink when the following events occur...  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Boro Drinking Game - Down your drink when the following events occur...

• Horrible defensive mistake costs a goal
    • Boro red card
    • Birmingham awarded penalty
    • Carayol gets past his man only to trip over his own feet
    • Adomah carries the entire team for 90 minutes
    • Boro win convincingly!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Just saw it on fmttm, but there are so many wind up merchants on there, you don't know what to believe

If they have, it's a disgusting act of pointless hatred. I bet if Kamara had scored they'd have celebrated.

Probably, they don't sound like the brightest of people. If it's who it was claimed to be then anyone who goes to away games will have seen or heard them at some point unfortunately.

Unless it's close to you then you probably wouldn't. I know myself when I'm focused on the game I'm not really interested in what's going on around me.

I'm probably too busy abusing the referee and our defence to pay much attention to ignorant half wits who assume all Muslims are bad, and that they're superior because they have white skin. It really annoys me when people blame 'them bloody foreigns' for getting jobs above them. I wonder if its crossed their minds that the reason they've not been given a job is because they're a racist small minded bigot

I remember the "Birmingham's a *** hole, I wanna go home" chant but that's about as risky as it got IMO

Sounds like a decent performance, once again marred by lack of concentration and silly individual errors. We need to lose this knack of conceding at the last minute! It's making the end of games too nerveracking for me!

On another note if those reports of our fans tearing up the Quran is true then they should be handed hefty stadium bans. I have no time for people who are ignorant of the beliefs and cultures of others, and it's fairly apparent that the kind of people who would tear up a Quran would be the first people to exclaim their outrage if some people of the Muslim faith defaced a bible. Shocking behaviour, and I really don't want incidents like this to give us a reputation. I don't want to be labelled as ignorant because of these idiots!

There's something coincidental in that because a small group of Muslims give the whole religion a bad name this minority of idiots could now give all boro fans a bad name.

Thats if this is true mind, is there any eyewitness accounts that can clarify? I thought it would have been mentioned already if there was.

im not sure where this supposed group of morons would have purchased one...they wouldn't know where to start.

I'm sure the book burning isn't true

Apparently there was a market in Birmingham before the match where there were people handing out free Qurans. No, the book burning isn't true, supposedly the main perpetrator tore it up to make 'confetti'

I hope that's not true, absolutely disgusting if so.

Annoys me so much when we play teams like Brighton and our fans stoop down to homophobic insults so if the ripping up the Quran thing is true that's just pathetic.

also how close am I to doing another match thread ds?

I hope that's not true, absolutely disgusting if so.

Annoys me so much when we play teams like Brighton and our fans stoop down to homophobic insults so if the ripping up the Quran thing is true that's just pathetic.

also how close am I to doing another match thread ds?

Haven't read all the posts on this thread, so I dunno if a reason was given, but do you suppose it has anything to do with the Lee Rigby story being in the news again?

Still doesn't excuse the moronic behaviour, but given that there are plenty of idiots out there, it would be an explanation of sorts. Sad that we have these sort of people reinforcing some of the old football fan stereotypes.

As far as the matchday threads go, I haven't done one in a while, so I might be ahead of you in the queue. ;)