oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brighton & Hove Albion

I'm sure it will be a high scoring draw, so i'm going 3-3 and I'll have the sour laces. :)

Sorry Billy - I predicted 3-3 before you. :P

Here's how I see it going:

Boro come flying out of the blocks and batter Brighton 1st half, going in at half time 2-0 up. They start the second half the same way and get a 3rd before the 60minute mark.

However, complacency creeps in, Brighton start to dominate, defensive errors increase and a rash challenge leads to a Brighton penalty - they pull a goal back. Ten minutes later there's a handball from a Boro defender while clearing a Brighton corner - another penalty and the Seagulls pull another goal back with 10 minutes or normal time to play. The ref then adds on a ridiculous amount of stoppage time and Boro concede the equaliser from a corner deep in the dying moments of the match.

On the plus side, I am usually wrong... ;)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

JS injured??? Really, or is this a little bit of spin, so that Given plays and Steele doesn't lose face?

That's what I thought. Karanka has said Steele is out for 'potentially a long period'. I think Steele will be sold in the near future to generate some transfer funds.

Slightly surprised personally at the disappointment branded about with the news of Kamara out.

Im not convinced by him one bit, he scored a couple early doors but since hasnt looked like scoring and for me has not convinced be one bit. And i just hope so much that this is Jukes chance over Christmas to show what he can do. Get him up top with Emnes i say! Albert and Muzzy on the wings. Grant and Dean in the centre.

JS injured??? Really, or is this a little bit of spin, so that Given plays and Steele doesn't lose face?

That's what I thought. Karanka has said Steele is out for 'potentially a long period'. I think Steele will be sold in the near future to generate some transfer funds.

I agree, think he will go if Shay agrees to stay. Press reporting Swansea want Shay though as Vorm is injured. Could they sign Steele?

Slightly surprised personally at the disappointment branded about with the news of Kamara out.

Im not convinced by him one bit, he scored a couple early doors but since hasnt looked like scoring and for me has not convinced be one bit. And i just hope so much that this is Jukes chance over Christmas to show what he can do. Get him up top with Emnes i say! Albert and Muzzy on the wings. Grant and Dean in the centre.

Juke should play, I think he'll do well. If not it's time to move on. Now or never for him I feel.

Do we really think Steele's days are over?

If we reinvest all of the money into the team, then is reluctantly go for it...I do think he is our most valued asset at this moment in time, although I don't think he currently stands up to Given

I think Main will start over Juke...Karanka seems to fancy him more